- 15+ years of rich experience in the IT/Software industry having played multiple roles including in cloud engineering, technical delivery, pre-sales, and client management.
- 7+ years of experience as a Solution Architect building cloud solutions in AWS/Azure/GCP, with market leading expertise in at least one of the cloud platforms.
- 7+ years managing, mentoring, motivating, and growing a goal-driven delivery team; must have strong history of developing people, both technically and professionally.
- 7+ years of client management with experience in managing multiple projects, with on-site, on shore and offshore teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively across client organizations including executives, stakeholders, product, and delivery organizations.
- Experience driving cloud strategy, technology, and architecture discussions with customers.
- Excellent knowledge of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Public/Private/Hybrid clouds, and services. Demonstrable experience designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise workloads to the cloud.
- SME with extensive experience in Cloud Native technologies like Microservices, Containerization and Container Orchestration (Docker Containers, Kubernetes), Service Meshes, Serverless and Progressive Delivery.
- Expertise in infrastructure-as-code tools such as TerraForm, AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM/Bicep or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in DevOps, creating CI/CT/CD pipelines. Strong knowledge integrating automation workflow tools (Jenkins/Hudson/uDeploy) with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Salt Stack/Ansible).
- Cloud Certifications.
- Knowledge of standards like GDPR, CCPA, PCI, HIPAA.
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience.
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering).
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Concentrix Catalyst are based exclusively on merit. Concentrix Catalyst does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.